Thanks for your inquiry about becoming an exhibitor at our 2019 Winter Wedding Wonderland, on Sunday November 3rd, at the Cascades Casino Resort in Langley! We look forward to working together to make this year the best show ever. Scroll down to learn about our new special Exhibitor opportunities.
Please note: We have limited space for the following Exhibitor types. If you fall into one of these categories, please call Booth Sales rep Heather Rodland, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 604-258-8057 to inquire about availability. We give preference to prior Exhibitors in our shows.
- Wedding / Event Planners and Organizers
- Limousine and transportation services
- Disc Jockeys
Exhibitor Booth Pricing Summary
|Item||Regular Pricing (+GST)|
|4×8 Booth||$325 CAD|
|8×8 Booth||$425 CAD|
|Handmade Marketplace Table||$175 CAD|
Please note that your booth is not secured until we receive complete payment.
Please inquire for details, to Booth Sales rep Heather Rodland, email@example.com, or at 604-258-8057.
Please click here download our Exhibitor Opportunities Document (PDF).
This document will answer most of your questions.
NEW this year for our valued Exhibitors
Announcing our Handmade Marketplace!
This new section of our show has been several years in the making! For those seeking one-of-a-kind, handmade, and local items for their special day, this is it! Everything from decor and fun items to garments and jewellery and thank you gifts for guests, we’re showcasing it here! We’re working hard to make sure that this new Marketplace works for both our Attendees and Exhibitors. Please let us know how we can improve!
Our new Handmade Marketplace includes:
- a 6-foot table, with white draping
- same hours as our main ballroom of booth Exhibitors, 12-4pm
Increased marketing and social media advertising:
- We have increased our social media advertising budget each year, now almost double of that in 2017
- Professionally-written articles and tips on our website
- Direct ticketing on Facebook and Instragram for Brides, Grooms and the general public
- Increased number of booths on the show floor, in the mezzanine, and more in the marketplace!
NEW FLOOR PLAN: 2019 Fall Fraser Valley Wedding Festival Floor Plan (PDF) Please note that due to the addition of more booths, the booth numbering has changed. Your old booth may now have a new number.
All exhibitors who may serve food samples at this event must fill out the Temporary Food Premises form (PDF).
Ready to register your booth?
(will open new browser tab)